Affiliate Program Terms
1. When we say ‘you’ in these Affiliate Program Terms we are referring to you, the affiliate. All other words defined or explained in the bonusbank Terms of Service have the same meaning here. If there’s any inconsistency between what we say in these Affiliate Program terms and what is in the bonusbank Terms of Service, what we say in these Affiliate Program terms prevail.
Becoming an Affiliate
2. All members can act as affiliates by following the steps outlined in these terms. Just remember that if you want to actively participate in the Affiliate Program there are few things you’ll need to keep in mind which are explained below.
How it works
3. Refer new users to bonusbank and you’ll receive a percentage of any future payment that they make to us.
4. Affiliate Link: Every member automatically has a referral code which is generated using your username. This affiliate link is available on your affiliate dashboard, which can be accessed by clicking on ‘Affiliates’ on the top right of any page after you log-in.
5. Simply send the link to any friends or family who you think could benefit from bonusbank. If they click your referrer link and join we will automatically attribute a percentage of their payments to you. You can also post the link on your blog or website if you have one.
6. Referral program percentage: Anyone who clicks on your link is considered to be a ‘Level 1’ affiliate. Anyone who clicks on the affiliate link of any of your ‘Level 1’ affiliates is considered to be a ‘Level 2’ affiliate. The percentage that you will receive for each level is set out on the Affiliate Dashboard. We reserve the right to change these percentages at any time.
7. More details: Here are a few important points about how it works:
b) If a person doesn’t allow cookies or clears their cookies then we can’t track them so can’t pay earnings on that person’s activity.
c) If a person clicks on your referral link and then later they click on someone else’s, yours is the one that counts.
d) If a person clicks a link, they have 60 days before the cookie expires. If they sign-up and make a purchase within that time, we will pay your Affiliate Program earnings. After 60 days, no Affiliate Program earnings apply.
e) You can view details of how your affiliate link is performing in the Affiliates section of bonusbank.
f) If a user has visited bonusbank before, or has an existing account with us and then clicks a referral link, it doesn’t count.
g) Above all, use of the Affiliate Program is subject to a fair use policy which gives bonusbank the right to review each and every referral.
How do payments of referral income work?
These sections explain how earning an income through our Affiliate Program works and important information about payments to your account, and withdrawals and deductions from your account. Take a close look!
8. We will pay your Affiliate Program earnings from the Affiliate Program in line with the payment rates in your Affiliate Dashboard. In order for us to do this, you authorise us to collect payments for your new user referrals, to credit your ‘Stats’ page with your earnings, and to distribute your earnings to you.
9. To avoid any confusion, only your earnings from referrals will be payable to you.
10. Payment Timing & Thresholds: Affiliates can request a withdrawal at any time by emailing [email protected] We will endeavour to make payments with 48 hours of receipt of the request, but bear no liability for late payment. The minimum threshold for payments is $100 but smaller payments may be made in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of management.
11. Your responsibilities in regard to payments:
a) You must ensure that your payment details are correct and up to date.
b) You must sign and return this tax form, or provide us with an invoice and ABN. No payment will be made until this is done
c) You must bear all expenses incurred by us in paying monies to you.
d) You are responsible for any tax that may be owed on your earnings through the Affiliate Program
12. Payment errors: We will continue to hold your earnings if we’re not able to pay your earnings to you for whatever reason, including if:
a) we do not have the correct payment details;
b) you have not provided the tax form or an invoice;
c) you are asking for payment to be made to a person, or to an institution that we’re prohibited from making payments to at law or where there are limitations in the banking systems;
13. Currency conversions: Whenever we make a payment to you as an affiliate, you are responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from Australian dollars into your preferred currency. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
14. Refunds and chargebacks: If a transaction on bonusbank that directly relates to your Affiliate Program earnings is subject to a refund or chargeback, we can at our discretion, withhold that portion of your Affiliate Program earnings.
Things you should avoid
15. You may not refer users by:
a) confusing them (or potentially confusing them) about whether your site is operated or endorsed by us (for example, by copying design elements from our site);
b) any use of bonusbank trademarks or intellectual property, other than banners and logos that bonusbank makes available for affiliates;
c) purchasing a domain name, search engine keyword or pay-per-click advertisement that includes the term ‘bonusbank’ or any variation or mis-spellings;
d) copying any bonusbank content (unless you get consent from us);
e) sending unsolicited email or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam;
f) knowingly promoting bonusbank to people under the age of 18
g) doing anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam;
h) doing anything that might be confusing, misleading or deceptive to users (eg referring from a site that might be confusing to users about whether it is a bonusbank site);
i) doing anything that is directly or indirectly in contravention of these Affiliate Program terms, the bonusbank Terms of Service, or any direction given to you by us; or
j) engaging in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play’ at our discretion including things like fraud, confusing the new user, or providing a link designed to mislead the customer.
16. Unless agreed, in writing, you may not promote any other matched betting websites in Australia. Affiliates found to be in breach of this term will forfeit any future earnings from bonusbank.
17. We reserve the right to decide whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program complies with any applicable laws and/or these Affiliate Program terms or the general bonusbank Terms of Service. If we decide that your participation in the Affiliate Program does not comply, we can based on our reasonable discretion withhold your earnings and may disable your account.
18. We will make the final decision about whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program is in breach of any applicable laws or these Affiliate Program Terms (acting reasonably, of course).